Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Radha's Fit Bean Burrito:

I love this Beany Burrito. Please check out my Multi Grain Roti recipe before proceeding with this recipe. You can also substitute Organic Store Bought Tortillas. I serve this with a small cup of fuit and a tall glass of spiced Buttermilk. Check out my recipe for Spiced Buttermilk.


Ingredients:


Make as many Burritos as you want. I am giving the recipe for two burritos.


2 Mutli Grain Rotis
A few torn assorted salad leaves
1/4 Cup Black Beans (Can or Soaked)
1/4 Cup Black Eyed Peas (Frozen, defrosted)
2 Tbsp Sweet Corn (Frozen, defrosted)
3 Tbsp Salsa (Any brand, I use Mild)
Salt and Pepper, as required


Method:


In a large bowl mix the beans, Black Eyed Peas, Sweet Corn, Salsa, Salt and Pepper.
Microwave the bowl for two minutes.
On the Roti, spread required amount of leaves you desire.
Spoon in desired amount of Bean-Salsa mixture.
Wrap and serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment