Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Radha's Fit: Multi Grain Roti Flour

Multi Grain roti flour is one blessing for me as it's easy to consume a variety of Organic Multi Grain Flours at one time. In India, my friend is lucky enough to pick the legumes she likes, hand cleans them, and runs it by the mill for freshly made flours. I can only imagine the fresh taste, must be phenomenal. I am lucky enough to be able to buy ready made flours in my Grocers refrigerator section. I make a small batch at one time and store it the fridge in an airtight container. I make fresh rotis in a matter of minutes and serve it hot. Sometimes I like to add a dab of ghee or butter to enhance the taste. Sesame Oil or Walnut oil is a better option for ghee.

Ingredients:

2 Tbsp Quinoa Flour
5 Tbsp Whole Wheat Flour
2 Tbsp Amaranth Seed Powder
2 Tbsp Buckwheat Flour
3 Tbsp Ragi Powder
2 Tbsp Oats Powder

Method:

Mix all the flours and make sure they are completely mixed.
Sieve this once to remove any large particles.
Store the sieved flour in an air tight container in the refridgerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment